Why should you get married in St. Vincent & the Grenadines?
Here a seven (7) reasons, according to the best Events & Wedding planner in St. Vincent and the Grenadines – Dionne Dennie, of Exquisite EventSVG:
1. SVG is beautiful! Saying “I do” in a tropical setting is fantastic.
2. No VISA requirement is necessary.
3. Many resorts and hotels are geared up to host weddings. This means you will get a considerable amount of support in planning your wedding. If you have seen friends or family members struggle to put everything in place for their wedding, you can avoid all of that stress and hassle by turning to Caribbean wedding experts.
4. Having your wedding in the Grenadines gives you the opportunity to cut down on your guest list so that you can have a smaller wedding.
5. There are amazing choices of locations to choose from! Whether you want it in a garden, Fort, a luxury hotel or on the beach!
6. You can honeymoon in the Grenadines!
7. The food is delicious.
The photos in this article are taken from Edson Reese Caribbean Wedding photography. Please check out their work, by visiting their facebook page.
Article by: Demion McTair
Secrets of St. Vincent & the Grenadines Editor